A gematria calculator is a tool that helps you calculate the numerical value of a word or phrase using the gematria system. Gematria is an ancient method of assigning numerical values to the letters of an alphabet to reveal hidden patterns and meanings in words and phrases. It is commonly associated with Hebrew and Kabbalistic tradition, but is also used in other religious and spiritual traditions.
To calculate the value of a word or phrase in gematria, each letter is assigned a corresponding number, usually starting with 1 for the first letter of the alphabet and increasing in sequence. The letters are then added together to get a total numerical value for the word or phrase.
A gematria calculator can help simplify the calculation process by allowing the user to input a word or phrase and get its corresponding numerical value quickly and easily.
Our calculator accepts any type of word from any alphabet, be it Greek, Hebrew or Roman, our artificial intelligence is capable of perfectly calculating anything.
Interpreting the value of the result
The interpretation of the results of gematria depends on the context and the cultural, spiritual or philosophical tradition in which it is being used. In general, however, gematria is used to uncover number patterns or hidden meanings in words or phrases.
Here is a list of some possible interpretations for different value averages in Hebrew gematria:
- Average value 1: It can indicate the uniqueness, the beginning or the first step towards something.
- Average value 2: Can indicate duality, partnership, balance or choice between two options.
- Average value 3: Can indicate the trinity, creation, expression or manifestation.
- Average value 4: Can indicate stability, rationale, order or structure.
- Average value 5: Can indicate grace, transformation, change or transition.
- Average value 6: Can indicate harmony, integration, cooperation or balance.
- Average value 7: Can indicate perfection, wholeness, spirituality or contemplation.
- Average value 8: It can indicate renewal, restart, regeneration or overcoming.
- Average value 9: It can indicate fullness, completion, achievement or perfection.
- Average value 10: Can indicate manifestation, achievement, consummation, or reward.
- Average value 11: May indicate divine revelation, inspiration or intuition.
- Average value 22: May indicate spiritual attainment, mastery, or manifestation of the divine.
- Average value 33: Can indicate spiritual perfection, transformation or ascension.
- Average value 40: May indicate a period of preparation, purification or probation.
- Average value 50: Can indicate fullness or completeness, or divine revelation.
- Average value 60: Can indicate harmony, balance or integration.
- Average value 70: Can indicate wholeness, spirituality or contemplation.
- Average value 80: Can indicate renewal, restart or regeneration.
- Average value 90: Can indicate fullness, completion or perfection.
- Average value 100: It can indicate completeness, totality or fullness.
- Average value 200: Can indicate duality, multiplication or reflection.
- Average value 300: It can indicate the divine trinity, fullness or totality.
- Average value 400: May indicate a period of trial or challenge, or divine perfection.
- Average value 500: Can indicate fullness or completeness, or divine enlightenment.
List of Gematria
Yes, Hebrew gematria is a system of attributing numerical values to the letters of the Hebrew alphabet. Here is a list of numerical values corresponding to each Hebrew letter:
- א – Aleph – 1
- ב – Bet – 2
- ג – Gimel – 3
- ד – Dalet – 4
- ה – Hei – 5
- ו – Vav – 6
- ז – Zayin – 7
- ח – Het – 8
- ט – Tet – 9
- י – Yud – 10
- כ – Kaf – 20
- ל – Lamed – 30
- מ – Mem – 40
- נ – Nun – 50
- ס – Samech – 60
- ע – Ayin – 70
- פ – Pei – 80
- צ – Tzadi – 90
- ק – Kuf – 100
- ר – Resh – 200
- ש – Shin – 300
- ת – Tav – 400
It is important to note that, although Hebrew gematria is the best known, other gematria systems can be used, such as Greek, Arabic, among others, each with its own numerical assignments to the corresponding letters.