Looking for an online EDH (Elder Dragon Highlander) Power Calculator? If you play Magic: The Gathering, chances are you've heard of the Elder Dragon Highlander (EDH) format, also known as Commander.
EDH is a casual Magic format that has become incredibly popular in recent years. It's a format based on 100-card decks with a legendary commander chosen by the players, and each card in the deck must be unique, except for basic lands.
One of the most important parts of building an EDH deck is assessing its power level. This can be difficult, as EDH is a casual format, and many players have different opinions on what makes a powerful deck. This is where the EDH Power Level Calculator comes in.
What is an EDH Power Level Calculator?
An EDH Power Level Calculator is an online tool that helps players assess the power level of their EDH decks. It uses a simple formula to calculate a score based on four main categories: Ramping, Removal, Synergy, and Threats.
Players can enter a score from 0 to 10 for each category, and the calculator will add the scores and divide by the total number of categories to get an average score for the deck's power level.
How to use the EDH Power Level Calculator?
To use the EDH Power Level Calculator, simply enter a score from 0 to 10 for each of the four main categories (Ramp, Removal, Synergy, and Threats) and click the calculate button. The calculator will then display the average power level score for the deck.
Players can use this score as a benchmark to compare their decks to other players and assess where they can improve their decks.
How does our EDH Power Calculator work?
- Ramp: A numerical field where users can enter a score for the deck's ability to produce mana quickly or speed up its mana production.
- Removal: A numerical field where users can enter a score for the deck's ability to remove opponent permanents or interrupt opponent combos and synergies.
- Synergy: A numerical field where users can enter a score for the deck's ability to make combos or synergies within the deck itself.
- Threats: A numerical field where users can enter a score for the deck's ability to win the game or put its opponents in a difficult position.
Once users have entered scores for each of the fields, the EDH Power Level Calculator can add all these scores together and divide them by the total number of fields to get the average score for the deck. This provides an overall deck power level score and helps users evaluate and compare their decks to others.
Enter numerical values in the fields below:
You can drill down to things like:
- counted cards
- Main deck total mana value
- Number of cards they draw
- Number of tutors
- Number of non-common cards
- Number of cards that generate token
- number of stax cards
- number of lords cards
- Number of cards with combo potential